TETRIX® PULSE® is a programmable robotics controller specifically developed for the TETRIX PRIME system that is powerful yet easy to use and, when combined with the Arduino Software (IDE) and TETRIX Ardublockly software, can provide an ideal learning tool for teaching graphic or syntax-based coding.
TETRIX Ardublockly is drag-and-drop block-based graphic coding software used to program the PULSE controller. In addition, the PULSE controller can be programmed with a syntax-based coding method using the Arduino Software (IDE) and the PULSE Arduino Library.
When using the syntax-based coding method, programming support is also available for the Arduino Web Editor. The Arduino Web Editor can be accessed from any device that can access the Internet via a browser. In order to upload programs from the web editor to your TETRIX PULSE, your device needs a USB port. Additional details are available in the Arduino Web Editor Instructions resource.
The TETRIX PULSE Robotics Controller features the following:
- 2 DC motor control ports and 6 standard control servo ports
- 3 digital sensor ports that can be configured as digital input, digital output, or serial communication and 3 analog sensor ports (A1-A3 can be configured as analog input or digital input or output.)
- 1 I2C port, 1 USB programming port, and 2 quadrature encoder input ports
- 1 battery connection port
- 1 power on/off switch
- 1 programmable Start push button and 1 Stop/Reset push button
- 3 LED indicators: red, green, and yellow