Avast! Come sail away with the TeacherGeek Land Sail Car – the unforgettable engineering activity that’ll have your kids designing and redesigning their very own wind powered vehicles (and maybe talking like pirates).
TeacherGeek makes it simple to experiment and tinker with your sail car, changing the sail’s angle, size, and shape. And just when you think the challenges have completely dried up, modify your vehicle to travel into crosswinds, headwinds, with greater speeds, while carrying cargo . . . the innovation never ends!
Includes different documents for different ages. Some adult assistance is helpful for younger learners.
TeacherGeek solves the frustrations of STEM/STEAM/makerspaces for teachers and kids:
- READY-TO-GO PACKS – just hand them out and get started: pre-divided 10-packs include printed guides and plenty of extra parts
- AMAZING EDITABLE CURRICULUM – award-winning, editable documents, videos, labs, challenges, and more get kids designing, investigating, and competing in challenges
- STANDARDS ALIGNED – curriculum is teacher designed and aligned to NGSS, CCSS, ITEEA, and state standards
- REAL ENGINEERING – kids actually design, test, redesign, and repeat; there’s no perfect design, so kids are never done making
- REAL DATA – data so good kids can measure the effects of design changes, even using the data to complete optional science labs
- RECYCLING BIN INNOVATION – recycling bin + TeacherGeek = even more creativity
TeacherGeek is not a toy; it’s way better! Kids love making real things, especially when they get to use age-appropriate tools.