Students will have tons of fun learning about sustainability with this iSprowt Renewable Energy 10-Pack! They’ll be inspired as they explore and learn about different types of renewable energy. Each kit has all the materials for two students to complete four experiments, including:
- Race the smallest solar car in the world that instantly demonstrates the cause and effect of solar power.
- Discover the power of wind energy with spinning wind tops.
- Create toilet fizzies to conceptualize the difference between fossil fuels and renewable energy.
- Use chemistry to create bouncy balls that glow in the dark.
iSprowt’s phenomena-based science kits were developed to nourish children’s lifelong passion for STEM. Low mess and easy prep, these kits are kid tested AND teacher and parent approved! Ensure your young scientists achieve their highest potential in school and in life with iSprowt!
While students work through activities in pairs, they each receive their own 40-page workbook that empowers them with reading, writing, drawing, predicting, and modeling. The highly engaging workbook is packed with student-friendly background and instructions, a short story featuring the Sprowteez characters, videos, puzzles, and more. The workbook captivates young minds and keeps them engaged while enriching independent learning and working as a team.
- 10-minute prep
- All materials are included in each kit – you can just open it and go!
- Low mess and eco-friendly materials
- Grade 3-5 students can work with very little teacher facilitation. K-2 learners can also thrive using iSprowt kits with educators supporting their learning by reading aloud from the workbooks or using the free iSprowt teacher presentation slides.
Each kit ties to specific NGSS requirements and features hands-on interactivity that sparks curiosity, increases retention, and encourages children to take risks while developing their knowledge. Ensure your young scientists are on their highest track to success while having fun with iSprowt!