Intended for use with the TETRIX® MAX R/C Robotics Set, the TETRIX MAX Engineering Mobile Robotics Curriculum Pack applies students’ creativity to the field of robotics, helping them explore engineering, simple machines, torque, and power through a series of hands-on activities.
- More than six activities and four open-ended challenges that task groups of two to four students with creating robots that draw, dance, herd golf balls, and more
- More than 35 hours of curriculum
- Extensive coverage of mechanisms and mechanical systems concepts
- Application of STEM knowledge and 21st-century skills
- Progressive series of activities that culminate with open-ended challenges
- Middle and high school correlations to Next Generation Science, Common Core Math and Language Arts, and ITEEA standards
- Resources such as building instructions, assessment tools, and glossary along with teacher and student procedure outlines
Download our curriculum sample.