Take learners from ground zero to unlimited heights! Created for upper-elementary students, the Aeronautical STEM Unit provides both content and hands-on experiences regarding the basics of flight, including:
- Cross-curricular lessons – language arts, history, science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Teacher’s guide – activity procedures, student work pages, assessment rubrics, reading connections, demonstrations, SMART Board® connections, scope and sequence road map, and more!
- Curriculum and all tools, equipment, reference matter, and storage for 24 students.
- Nine discrete lessons, 21 unique activities, and six weeks of curriculum.
- TEKS correlations available upon request.
- Professional development options are available. Call for more information.