With schools out and at-home learning in, we are doing our part to help both parents and teachers deliver meaningful education experiences. Now for a limited time you can buy a selection of Arduino Education products as a single kit. Perfect for all your homeschooling needs!
No prior coding or electronics experience is required! The Arduino Education Student Kit was developed from the ground up to give children ages 11+ an introduction to integrated electronics, circuitry, and coding in a step-by-step manner while at home.
With this kit, kids learn at their own pace and gain confidence in programming and electronics as they explore current, voltage, digital logic, and programming while learning about some of the most famous inventors in the history of technology.
Each kit contains one Arduino UNO Rev 3 board, a collection of sensors and actuators, and access to an online content platform that helps students take the first steps into the world of electronics and inventions.
The online platform contains:
- Specific online content with learning guidance
- Nine step-by-step lessons, with up to 25 hours of class time, covering:
- Basic concepts of electricity
- Safety in class
- Writing code
- Controlling a circuit
- Coding concepts
- Controlling a servo motor
- Producing sounds, tones, and music
- Measuring the intensity of light
- Two open-ended group projects where students design, build, and program a climate-control system for greenhouse and a holiday light circuit
- Digital Engineering Notebook for the students to annotate their observations and experiments in
Everything comes delivered in a handy storage box for future use, with all the necessary parts to assemble and conduct experiments. Each kit serves one student.