Our engraving machine delivers the perfect combination of technology and art. The Z-Mill is an enclosed engraver with a movable plate that enables students to engrave original designs on pieces of laminate. Using the x- and y-axes buttons on the Z-Mill’s control panel, students move the engraver’s tool up, down, left, and right to create the pattern they want.
An included software program enables students to create designs on their PC (or use predesigned computer images) and send them electronically to the Z-Mill. Either way, the Z-Mill will fascinate students as it carves their designs onto laminate plates to create name tags, labels, and much more.
The Z-Mill comes fully assembled with a Windows-compatible CD-ROM, 2-7/8" x 2-7/8" laminate pieces, and detailed instructions.
- Create name tags with glue and safety pins.
- Engrave original artwork and display it.
- Use glue and magnets to create refrigerator magnets.
- Teach your class about carving processes, mechanical force, and mathematical axes.
- Windows Vista/XP/7/8
- 800 x 600 screen resolution minimum
- 128 MB RAM minimum
- CD-ROM drive
- One available USB port