Meet Yanshee, a 15-inch, open-source, educational robot that is the perfect partner for students learning to code. Yanshee supports multiple languages, including Java, C, C++, Blockly, Perl, and Python®, and its iOS and Android app offers a gamelike environment that lets students program the robot to sense its environment and gather data. Yanshee comes equipped with intelligent voice and visual recognition and built-in fall management system.
The Yanshee robot is built on the Raspberry Pi open-source platform, and open SDK files are provided, enabling a user to configure, learn, or develop smart applications as desired. Use the downloadable tutorial in the Resources section to learn about controlling and coding the onboard servos and sensors or integrating external sensors such as color, touch, temperature, and so on (not included).
- Raspberry Pi plus STM32 structure with built-in gyroscope and open GPIO output
- Abundant hardware interfaces
- Built-in 8 MP camera and FPV control supported
- Dual-channel stereo speaker plus highly sensitive mic
- High accuracy control with open-source servos
- 6 pogo 4PIN interfaces ready for external sensors that can be magnetically mounted
- 40PIN GPIO open interfaces
- Emergency stop button