Take your TETRIX® PRIME system and LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 lessons to the next level with the TETRIX PRIME and EV3 Curriculum Pack. Students build larger, more robust, and more complex robots with the advanced capabilities of the two systems together. Students will build robots to perform unique tasks and face challenges that put their critical thinking to the test.
- Five getting started activities, five complete activities, and three open-ended challenges totaling 45-70 hours of curriculum
- Curriculum integrates PRIME with MINDSTORMS EV3 to create larger, stronger, more complex, and more real-world robots.
- Progressive series of activities that culminate with open-ended challenges
- Middle school correlations to Next Generation Science, Common Core Math and Language Arts, Skills for 21st Century, and ITEEA standards
- Resources such as building instructions, assessment tools, and glossary along with teacher and student procedure outlines
- Delivered with one teacher guide, 13 student guides, and LEGO EV3 Content Editor programs to serve a classroom of 24 students working in pairs
Download our curriculum sample.