The UKIT Intermediate Class Pack serves 12 teams of two students, offering each group of students their own UKIT Intermediate to work with. Using the sets along with the instructions from the free app, students work collaboratively to engineer and program autonomous robots.
Designed and tailored to Next Generation Science Standards, our UKIT Intermediate and accompanying curriculum seamlessly incorporate STEM+C instruction into middle school classrooms.
The UKIT Intermediate contains everything teachers need to deepen students’ interest in STEM, computer science, and robotics topics, including:
- A comprehensive building kit – no additional pieces required.
- Supplemental curriculum integrating the standards, concepts, and skills students need to be successful in school and beyond.
- Access to UBTECH Education’s proprietary app, which lets students build, code, and animate their robotics projects.
HOW ARE UKITS DIFFERENT?
Our tech is for real
UKITs are designed to support multiple projects that increase in complexity as the learning progresses, inviting students to build, code, and experiment with their own creations.
- Durable kit elements ensure long-lasting usability.
- Precise servos enable humanlike movement.
- The tech was founded on UBTECH’s robotics and Artificial Intelligence industry experience and research base.
High-quality curriculum fills gaps in traditional science courses
Based on a solid foundation of standards and coherence, our NGSS-aligned curriculum builds student and teacher confidence, inspires curiosity, and flexes to engage all learners.
Students leverage advanced science and mathematics concepts to solve real-world problems, learning how technology can enhance the critical and computational thinking process.
- All Units: Grades 6-8 – Engineering
- Unit 4: Grade 6 – Engineering Inventions and Forces of Weather
- Unit 5: Grade 7 – Senses and Communication
- Unit 6: Grade 8 – Robotics in Industrial Settings
- Unit 7: Grade 8 – Power Plants and Sensor Control
View our curriculum preview.
App-based programming is fun and accessible for kids
The free UKIT EDU app provides 360-degree, three-dimensional, step-by-step instructions for 15 models that are easy to follow, so students can quickly get started and immerse themselves in the build.
- Icon-based system
- Program motors, sensors, and movements from your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Control, code, and bring your robotic creations to life.