Take the next step in engineering design and robotics with the TETRIX® PRIME Engineering Mobile Robotics Curriculum Pack. This curriculum is designed to help teachers guide students into problem-solving within the world of engineering design and robotics. The guide includes seven activities spread over three units with different challenges for designing remote-controlled TETRIX PRIME robots.
- Three units consisting of more than 12 activities and optional challenges totaling 30-46 hours of curriculum
- Application of the engineering design process through remote-controlled lessons and challenges
- Progressive series of activities that culminate with open-ended challenges
- Middle school correlations to Next Generation Science, Common Core Math and Language Arts, Skills for 21st Century, and ITEEA standards
- Resources such as building instructions, assessment tools, and glossary, along with teacher and student procedure outlines
- Delivered with one teacher guide and 13 student guides to serve a classroom of 24 students working in pairs
- Items required but not included: TETRIX PRIME R/C or Dual-Control Robotics Sets, stopwatches, tape measure, tape, cardboard, and painter’s tape
Download our curriculum sample.