Designed for middle school classrooms, UKIT Intermediate is designed to deepen students’ interest in STEM, computer science, and robotics topics. Download the free iOS or Android app for build instructions and in app block-based programming.
HOW ARE UKITS DIFFERENT?
Our tech is for real
UKITs are designed to support multiple projects that increase in complexity as the learning progresses, inviting students to build, unbuild, and assemble their own creations.
- Durable kit elements ensure long-lasting usability
- Precise servos enable precise, human-like movement
- Founded on UBTECH’s robotics industry experience and research base
High-quality curriculum fills gaps in traditional science courses
- Based on a solid foundation of standards and coherence, our NGSS-aligned curriculum builds student and teacher confidence, inspires curiosity, and flexes to engage all learners.
- Students leverage advanced science and mathematics concepts to solve real-world problems, learning how technology can enhance the critical and computational thinking process.
- Unit Focus
- All Units: Grades 6-8 – Engineering
- Unit 4: Grade 6 – Engineering Inventions and Forces of Weather
- Unit 5: Grade 7 – Senses and Communication
- Unit 6: Grade 8 – Robotics in Industrial Settings
- Unit 7: Grade 8 – Power Plants and Sensor Control
View our preview or download all units of the free curriculum.
App-based programming is fun and accessible for kids
The free UBTECH Education app provides 360-degree, three-dimensional, step-by-step instructions for 15 models that are easy to follow, so students can quickly get started and immerse themselves in the build.
- Icon-based system
- Program motors, sensors, and movements from your Bluetooth-enabled device
- Drive, code, and bring your robotic creations to life