The UKIT Advanced Class Pack serves 12 teams of two students, offering each group of students their own UKIT Advanced to work with. Using the sets along with the instructions from the free app, students work collaboratively to engineer and program autonomous robots.
UKIT Advanced offers endless opportunities and challenges for young engineers, coders, and robotics enthusiasts. Designed to supplement high school course curricula, this kit provides in-depth instruction on the mechanics, electronics, and programming behind high-tech, humanlike robots.
The advanced capabilities of the UKIT Advanced configurations inspire in students the creativity, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills they need to be successful in college and beyond.
- Precise servos operate at a fraction of a movement, enabling more humanlike mobility.
- Advanced computing modules enable robots to perform more complex tasks.
- The variety of sensors and complete circuitry kit encourage custom builds and inventions.
The UKIT Advanced contains everything teachers need to introduce and reinforce STEM and computer science concepts, including:
- A comprehensive building kit – no additional pieces required.
- Digital teacher guides and lesson templates.
- Access to UBTECH Education’s free proprietary software, where students build, code, and animate their robotics projects.
HOW ARE UKITS DIFFERENT?
Our tech is for real
UKITs are designed to support multiple projects that increase in complexity as the learning progresses, inviting students to build, code, and experiment with their own creations.
- Durable kit elements ensure long-lasting usability.
- Precise servos enable humanlike movement.
- The tech was founded on UBTECH’s robotics and Artificial Intelligence industry experience and research base.
Programming environment is fun and accessible for kids
Program using the free UBTECH Education software or Arduino Software (IDE). UBTECH’s step-by-step instructions are easy to follow, so students can quickly get started and immerse themselves in the build.
- Icon-based system
- USB connection to program motors, sensors, and movements
- Control, code, and bring your robotic creations to life.
- Arduino Software (IDE) programming option further advances students’ coding skills.