The UKIT Intermediate Class Pack serves 12 teams of two students, offering each group of students their own UKIT Intermediate to work with. Using the sets along with the instructions from the free app, students work collaboratively to engineer and program autonomous robots.
Designed for middle school classrooms, UKIT Intermediate is designed to deepen students’ interest in STEM, computer science, and robotics topics. Download the free iOS or Android app for build instructions and in app block-based programming.
- Run multiple tests and use the results to determine redesigns.
- Combine useful aspects from multiple builds to create new robots.
- Develop and redevelop skills across units.
UKITs are designed to support multiple projects that increase in complexity as the learning progresses, inviting students to build, unbuild, and assemble their own creations.
- Durable kit elements ensure long-lasting usability
- Precise servos enable precise, human-like movement
- Founded on UBTECH’s robotics industry experience and research base
The free UBTECH Education app provides 360-degree, 3-dimensional, step-by-step instructions for 15 models that are easy to follow, so students can quickly get started and immerse themselves in the build.
- Icon-based system
- Program motors, sensors, and movements from your Bluetooth-enabled device
- Drive, code, and bring your robotic creations to life