Designed for middle school classrooms, UKIT Intermediate is designed to deepen students’ interest in STEM, computer science, and robotics topics. Download the free iOS or Android app for build instructions and in app block-based programming.
- Run multiple tests and use the results to determine redesigns.
- Combine useful aspects from multiple builds to create new robots.
- Develop and redevelop skills across units.
UKITs are designed to support multiple projects that increase in complexity as the learning progresses, inviting students to build, unbuild, and assemble their own creations.
- Durable kit elements ensure long-lasting usability
- Precise servos enable precise, human-like movement
- Founded on UBTECH’s robotics industry experience and research base
The free UBTECH Education app provides 360-degree, 3-dimensional, step-by-step instructions for 15 models that are easy to follow, so students can quickly get started and immerse themselves in the build.
- Icon-based system
- Program motors, sensors, and movements from your Bluetooth-enabled device
- Drive, code, and bring your robotic creations to life
Interested in learning more about our supplemental curriculum?
COMING SOON! Our UKIT curriculum allows teachers to deliver powerful STEM and CTE-aligned instruction. Developed by experts who helped write the NGSS and designed to support UKIT Beginner and UKIT Intermediate classrooms, the materials immerse students in hands-on STEM+C learning by merging modular robotics construction with engineering, math, and language arts as well as physical and life sciences. Complete the form at Pitsco.com/UKITCurriculum and a representative will be in touch with you.