Ready? Aim. . . . Launch! Kids will engineer and fire their own unique Ping-Pong-ball launchers with this epic projectile motion activity from TeacherGeek. TeacherGeek activities are designed so that no two Projectile Launchers turn out the same – students can easily experiment with and learn from their creations, redesigning over and over to tackle new challenges. Create a kicker, plunger, trebuchet, or slingshot. The only limit is your imagination!
Includes different documents for different ages. Some adult assistance is helpful for third graders.
TeacherGeek solves the frustrations of STEM/STEAM/makerspaces for teachers and kids:
- READY-TO-GO PACKS – just hand them out and get started: pre-divided 10-packs include printed guides and plenty of extra parts
- AMAZING EDITABLE CURRICULUM – award-winning, editable documents, videos, labs, challenges, and more get kids designing, investigating, and competing in challenges
- STANDARDS ALIGNED – curriculum is teacher designed and aligned to NGSS, CCSS, ITEEA, and state standards
- REAL ENGINEERING – kids actually design, test, redesign, and repeat; there’s no perfect design, so kids are never done making
- REAL DATA – data so good kids can measure the effects of design changes, even using the data to complete optional science labs
- RECYCLING BIN INNOVATION – recycling bin + TeacherGeek = even more creativity
TeacherGeek is not a toy; it’s way better! Kids love making real things, especially when they get to use age-appropriate tools.