Want three robotics curriculum units? This package provides everything necessary to incrementally implement TETRIX® PRIME Robotics: Remote Control, TETRIX PRIME Robotics: Autonomous, and TETRIX Robotics: Automation Manufacturing, which combine for nine weeks of robotics.
Curriculum for each unit features:
- 15 hours, or fifteen 50-minute class periods, of hands-on activities with scope and sequence
- Middle and high school correlations to Next Generation Science, Common Core Math and Language Arts, and ITEEA standards
- Programming with PULSE™ controller using the graphic-based TETRIX Ardublockly along with sensor integration
- Extensive coverage of mechanisms and mechanical systems concepts
- Application of STEM knowledge and 21st-century skills
- Progressive series of activities with a culminating real-world challenge
Programming activities now utilize the TETRIX PULSE Robotics Controller!