Intended for use with the TETRIX® MAX Programmable or Dual-Control Robotics Sets, the TETRIX PRIZM® Coding Essentials Curriculum Pack enables teachers to deliver engaging robotics lessons that challenge students to take their engineering and coding knowledge to the next level. Designed to build student confidence and generate enthusiasm for the fields of programming, engineering, and robotics, the curriculum delivers more than 60 hours of standards-based, project-based activities and related assessment materials.
- More than five activities and six open-ended challenges
- Extensive coverage of programming concepts using the TETRIX PRIZM Robotics Controller and Arduino Software (IDE)
- Application of STEM knowledge and 21st-century skills
- Progressive series of activities that culminate with open-ended challenges
- High school correlations to the Next Generation Science, Common Core Math and Language Arts, Skills for the 21st Century, and ITEEA standards
- Resources such as building instructions, assessment tools, and glossary along with teacher and student procedure outlines
Download our curriculum sample.