Pitsco’s 3-D Printing: Vehicle Engineering Package enables students to create prototype components and other parts, which is rapidly becoming a normal part of the engineering process.
This package contains the Afinia H400 3-D Printer, a small, simple, affordable 3-D printer perfect for saving some space. The H400 features WiFi connection, touch screen controls, 0.15 mm layer thickness printing capability, and more. The printing space for the H400 is 4.7" x 4.7" x 4.7".
This package includes the following:
- 3-D printer, Afinia H400 model
- 3-D software for PC and Mac
- 3-D Printing: Vehicle Engineering Curriculum
- Handling tools (gloves, clippers, platform insert, tool set)
- ABS filament
- Competition catalog (5)
- 3-D Printing: Vehicle Engineering Class Pack (axles, wheels, motors, and so on)
- 3-D Printing: Vehicle Engineering Notebooks (250)
No assembly is needed for the printer, but it does require the use of a wall outlet and a computer. System Requirements: PC – Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10; Mac OS X.