Explore advanced control techniques and use the screen to program on the device!
While Bee-Bot® is for use with younger children, we have developed Pro-Bot®, the floor robot which can be used for teaching more advanced control techniques. Using the on-board screen and buttons, program Pro-Bot to include various inputs as triggers, such as the sound and light sensor.
- Ideal for programming for ages 7-11
- Bright, attractive car design
- Robust and durable for everyday use
- Can operate independently or alongside your PC with our software
- Can be used simply by programming arrows, yet accepts more complex commands
- Routes can be drawn using our simple pen mechanism and a felt-tip pen.
- Fully functional headlights using light sensors
- Voice-activated functions/bumper sensors
- Four locator points on the body allow the use of K’NEX.
- Works with Windows 7 and above