Ready for class! This Blue-Bot® Class Pack includes six programmable robots and a rechargeable docking station. Blue-Bot is a great resource to get students started learning coding and developing future-ready skills for our digital world.
- Understand what algorithms are.
- Create and debug simple programs.
- Use logical reasoning to predict the behavior of simple programs.
Blue-Bot Programmable Robots have clear shells, which enable students to see the components inside – a fun way to view one part of the process! Students can program Blue-Bot in three ways:
- Using the buttons on the top of the robot. Simple and effective!
- Using the Bluetooth connection to connect to tablets, PCs, or Macs. Software and iOS/Android app are free to download and no user information is required. Programming and controlling from a device is a great way to take coding experiences to the next level!
- Using the Blue-Bot TacTile Code Reader. Get a tangible feel for the programming.
Blue-Bots can be recharged using the included USB charging cord. A fully charged robot can be used for approximately four hours of normal use. The rechargeable docking station will charge up to six robots within half a day for approximately four hours of normal use.