Published September 28, 2021
PITTSBURG, KS (September 27, 2021) – The leaves have started to turn and schools have opened their doors, which means it is time for Pitsco Education's 2021-22 Elementary STEM and Coding & Robotics catalogs! This year, both catalogs showcase learning anywhere for the elementary space and offer best-of-the-best coding and robotics sets and solutions for all ages.
A neat feature of these catalogs is not only can you flip through your own physical copy but you also can interact with the digital version like never before. Visit Pitsco.com/CatalogRequest and click the respective Download button to begin your interactive experience. From there, you can hop around the web-based catalog itself and go back and forth to the Pitsco shop, videos, resources, and product or sales support with ease. Each catalog truly is a one-stop shop for all your needs.
What's new with Elementary STEM
Like Pitsco's spring Little Book, this catalog includes a vast product assortment and a multitude of hands-on kits for aerospace, makerspace, racing, building, and more. But what's new to Elementary STEM, you ask?
- Kitt the Learning Companion – This little bot for pre-K and older has a lot going on! Featuring haptic feedback, audio/video recording and playback, a digital face doubling as a screen, and push-button controls, Kitt is super accessible and safe for youngsters.
- KUBO Math – This new add-on TagTile® set for K-2 includes 50 tiles and 300+ easy-to-read task cards that combine basic math exercises with coding practice.
- T-Bot® – Pitsco has overhauled one of their top products! Now made of durable, vibrant red plastic, students in Grades 3-12 can build, take apart, and rebuild this tool illustrating hydraulics.
- Try This kits– All of these kits include instructions in both English and Spanish and are perfect for 1:1 hands-on STEM learning. Grades K+ can experiment with gravity, structures, and more!
- Early Learning Activity Bundles– Each of the 15 bundles engages children in Grades PreK-2 with hands-on materials and curriculum aligned to NGSS, Common Core, and Head Start outcomes.
What's new with Coding & Robotics
The 2021-22 Coding & Robotics catalog has a ton of new features as well, including:
- Limited edition blue anodized TETRIX® parts!
- Products spanning pre-K through Grade 12, such as introductions to coding using Bee-Bot®, KUBO, and Code Cube™; advanced STEAM programming lessons with Arduino and drones; and classroom- and at-home-accessible robotics solutions.
- Illustrations of the full Pitsco coding, drones, and robotics continuum that make it easy to visualize the journey you'd like your students to start.
In fact, this catalog is so jam-packed with offerings, there was hardly room for the hundreds of spare parts you might need for your robotics builds – which is why Pitsco also created a digital TETRIX Spare Parts catalog! This assortment showcases all the structural and motion elements, power sources, tools, and accessories you and your learners could possibly need to buff up your robot. With pages of inspirational builds, resources, and instructional videos, this catalog can spark all kinds of creativity.
Pitsco Education is the leading provider of hands-on K-12 STEM solutions. STEM education prepares learners for the future through the integration of science, technology, engineering, and math concepts using relevant hands-on applications to connect school, community, and work. Our various products, activities, curriculum, and solutions promote positive learning experiences and continued classroom success.
# # #
Contact: Pitsco Communications: email@example.com