- Find the items – Find the desired items by navigating the Browse menu on the left side of the page. Or, if you know what you’re looking for, find desired items by using the Search box at the top left of the page.
- Put the items in your cart – At any time, you may add items to your cart by clicking the Add to Cart button. To view the cart contents, click View Cart. The resulting screen allows you to remove items or change quantities of cart items.
- Go to the checkout – When you have finished shopping, click View Cart or Checkout.
- Verify cart contents – Your cart contents will be displayed; you will have the opportunity to remove items or change the quantity of cart items. When you’re satisfied with your cart contents, click Checkout
- Sign in or create an account – If you already have a Pitsco account, sign in with your e-mail address and password. Otherwise, you must create a new account. You'll be prompted to enter basic information such as your name, e-mail address, password, and shipping and billing addresses.
- Select billing and shipping methods – Choose from shipping methods such as standard ground shipping and expedited methods. Select a billing method – credit card and purchase order are the available options. Depending on your selection, you’ll be prompted to enter additional information (such as P.O. number or credit card information).
- Finalize order – After the correct information has been entered, click Complete Order. We recommend printing this final checkout page. It will serve as a receipt for your order.
Have questions? We’re here to help!
We’re happy to address any questions or concerns you have before, during, or after you place your order.
Send us your ordering question